Friday 13 September 2013

I FEEL INSPIRED


*Sigh* Where to begin? So I haven't posted anything in a while, and there is a very good reason for that in fact there are many. To cut a very long and frustrating story short, the course I had applied to do at university has been cancelled because you need a minmum of 10 students to do the course we have 8, despite telling my art lecturer (the guy who is running the course) he only needed a minimum of 7. I will spare you the details because its complicated and frustrating (unless you would like to hear them, let me know). It was all basically about Bums on seats and the bloody goverment. (surprise surprise)

But things seemed to have turned around and I am now doing a course that is very similar to the one I would've been doing and I will finish at the same point as I would've, doing the other course (does that make sense, read it aloud that will help). The only very annoying thing is I found all this out on Wednesday so the 11th of September and when was the course suppose to start, oh yeah the 16th 
-_-

The new course doesn't start until either the 1st or 8th of October, but I'm at that point that I want to go back. So, no doubt my blog will be getting a lot of attention. I have lots of posts planned and a couple of DIYs in the works.

What I found strange about this whole thing is when I first heard about it all, I felt incredaibly defeated and disheartened (few other things have contributed to this feeling) but all of a sudden I've have got this new energy a new a lease on life in a sense. I feel strong, I feel like
 "You know what this is what I want to do, you put up walls I'll knock them down."

I feel inspired.

And as I felt inspired I did this little doodle/sketch
xo


I was just going to keep this blog just for my artwork, so let me know if you liked this 'lifestyle' post.






1 comment:

Blogger Template designed by Andy Mae Studios