Friday 25 July 2014

IT'S A LITTLE SECRET..

 


 



Another day another blogger portrait, I read to many wonderful style blogs that its difficult not to get inspired. This particular illustration is inspired a recently discovered blog which once again I'm in total awe with, Views of Now by the beautiful Isabella. Must admit it isn't often I am happy with the way a drawing turns out, however I am with this one (has the perfectionist in me been tamed?).

I'll keep this post short and sweet.
Hope you all have a lovely Friday and an even lovelier weekend. I have some very exciting plans for the weekend so keep an eye out for some out and about blog posts, especially if your a vintage lover ;)

XO

P.S. if any of you have your own style blog, please leave your link I'm always on the look out for more bloggers to draw (in a non-creepy way).

1 comment:

  1. Ah i love this and i love your blog ;) xoxox

    www.kpokifashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template designed by Andy Mae Studios