Friday 4 July 2014

OH DARLING...





 
Hello,
 
How are you all?
 
I've been hard at work today (well hard at work for a couple of hours). I did some illustrations in the same sort of style to show in my end of year exhibition and everyone seemed to really like the style. I once again used my trusty fine liners, think I might be slightly addicted to them. There seems to be something so classic and elegant about black and white illustrations, don‘t you think?
 
What do you think of this style? I’m starting to think about selling some of my illustrations, I’m actually thinking of drawing these designs onto some canvas tote bags, would you buy one of my illustrations or a bag?

 
XO
 

3 comments:

  1. I think these would look awesome on tote bags!! You should definitely do that!!

    I left you a wee mention, over on my latest post : )

    Gemma
    Faded Windmills

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these! So cute! I really admire black and white art, if you go wrong you can't hide it. What a talent you have lady!

    Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would definitely be your first buyer- these would look so awesome on tote bags...or even tees! *_*
    L xo
    Head-full-of-flowers.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template designed by Andy Mae Studios