Monday 13 January 2014

A CURIOUS DOODLE


Hello dearies, 

I've just been going through my portfolio where I keep all my illustrations and blank paper, trying to find some blank paper when I picked up a piece that I thought was blank and I found this curious illustration/doodle on it. I vaguely recall drawing it and just wish I could remember why I did it, I was obviously thinking about beauty and the beast or something like that and I'm now beginning to think perhaps she was an idea for a story or a series of illustrations I'm going to have a flick through my idea book (just a notepad where I write any ideas I might have) to see if I've written anything in there. Hmmmm very curious. Anyhow I thought I would share it all with you.  


'I'm what happens when the consequences of marrying a beast finally catch up with you'

XO

4 comments:

  1. I love Beauty and Beast! This is a really cute doodle! You're really good!
    ~Sara
    Sincerely, Sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute doodle! I cant draw like that even when I'm actually putting everthing into it never mind a doodle! Aha lovely post I love to look over things I did in the past. xo

    stylegrande.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template designed by Andy Mae Studios