Friday 4 December 2015

Childhood Christmas Memories


Could this photograph be anymore 90s?




Brave choice with the floral chair and curtains.  


Family photo with my brother looking slightly demonic. 


Action Man will never stop being cool. 



Another brave decor choice by the parents, red sofas and floral curtains. 


Still have those candles that are in the background and the cat ornaments. 


Still wear our antlers to this day when we open our presents. 


He still pulls that face to this day and also...hedgehog slippers!


More Action Man!


Concentrating. 

  
A roll neck jumper, ankle Boots and a bob, I was quite the fashionable kid. 


I vividly remember every moment of this Christmas. My Dad made me that dollhouse and I think just about spent every waking hour playing with it. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template designed by Andy Mae Studios