Monday 7 December 2015

My Top 10 Christmas Songs


What would Christmas be like without Christmas music? How could you do anything even remotely festive without boppin' along to a festive tune and I am not ashamed to admit I have been boppin' along to festive tunes since the beginning of November. So here are my top 10 Christmas Songs. 

  1. Judy Garland – Have Yourself  a Merry Little Christmas
  2. The Pouges - Fairytale of New York
  3. Chris DeBurgh - A Spaceman Came Travelling 
  4. Bing Crosby - White Christmas
  5. Shakin' Stevens - Merry Christmas Everyone 
  6. Jona Lewie - Stop the Calvary 
  7. Greg Lake - I believe in Father Christmas 
  8. Wizzard - I Wish it Could Be Christmas Everyday 
  9. Slade - Merry Christmas 
  10. Bing Crosby - Winter Wonderland


1 comment:

Blogger Template designed by Andy Mae Studios