Friday 1 January 2016

Hello 2016



A New Year allows us the chance to work towards the people we have always hoped to be, the kinder, happier and the perhaps slightly more adventurous versions of ourselves. So cue the gym memberships that won't last, the resolutions that will soon dissolve and let's write a new chapter better than the one before. 

2015 has been a bit of an up and down year and yet I can truly say with hand on heart that I am a happier person than the one who entered it. 2015 has been filled with more laughter than any other year due to three little words 'just do you'. Despite not entering the new year with two beloved furry friends, I am excited for what 2016 has in store for me and with that being said here are few goals for the new year...

I much prefer to set goals rather than resolutions. There is something far too scary about the word 'resolutions', calling them goals makes them sound so much more achievable. 

- Finish my Degree with a First Class Honors. 
- Stick to my One Line a Day and One Sketch a Day journals. 
- Find a Fitness routine I enjoy and stick to it. 
- Continue to be Happy and think Positively.
- Take photographs on disposable cameras.
- Wear more nail polish.
- Participate in My Mindful Year

What are your goals for 2016?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template designed by Andy Mae Studios