Saturday 21 February 2015

Banana Pancakes



 
Sometimes a bowl of cereal or slice of toast just won't cut it for breakfast and on days where I feel like putting a little bit more time and effort into making breakfast I always find myself turning towards Banana pancakes. They are also great if I invite friends round for breakfast and always go down a treat. There easy to make and just absolutely delicious.
 
Ingredients:
- Two free range Eggs.
- One medium to large Banana.
- Half a table spoon of Baking Powder.
- A sprinkle of Cinnamon.
- Bowl.
- Whisk.
- Some sort of ladle or serving spoon.
 
1. Peel the Banana and mash it up in a bowl using a whisk or a fork.
 
2. Add both eggs once the Banana is at a some what smooth consistency with most of  the lumps gone. Whisk it all together.
 
3. Add half a teaspoon of baking powder and as little or as much cinnamon as you desire. If you don't have baking powder or cinnamon you can just skip this step and the pancakes taste just as delicious.
 
4.  Next heat  a small amount of Olive oil in a pan. Once hot begin to ladle your mixture into the centre. Cook until Golden Brown. I've always found 45 seconds each side is sufficient.
 
5. Top them with whatever you like. I like mine with a good dollop of Jam. They also taste great with Strawberries, Maple Syrup, Honey and even Nutella.
 
6. Enjoy!
 



1 comment:

  1. This is such a good idea! I only like eating bananas when they are literally green and crunchie and banana bread is getting a little boring for using up my ripe fruit. I will be testing this out.

    Em x

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template designed by Andy Mae Studios