Wednesday 22 April 2015

Mad about Marble



Recently I can't seem to get enough of marble. It's the first thing I will search for on Pinterest and Tumblr and I will spend a little too long scrolling through the pages ogling at all the different types. I have even dedicated a whole Pinterest board to it, so it's fair to say the situation is getting out of hand. I'm currently on the look out for a marbled clutch but everyone I spot is always out of financial reach. I thought I had hit the jackpot when I found this one on ASOS but wasn't impressed with the quality when it arrived. I am beginning to think it may be something I need to DIY, which I don't mind at all as I already have a few marble DIYs in the pipe line. All I can say is watch this space.

 
 

Images found on Pinterest.




4 comments:

  1. I love the purses! Love this little marble section, never thought I love marble so much haha
    Love

    Pili

    Records of my Troubles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Neither did I, I just stumbled across it on Pinterest one day and fell in love. xx

      Delete
  2. Oh no, I have just realized something very upsetting and that is the fact that I don't have one item of clothing with a marble pattern on it. I never noticed how beautiful marble patterns were! (By the way, hello and your blog is adorable!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is upsetting! but come to think of it neither have I, that most definitely needs to change.
      (Hello to you too and thank your very much.) xx

      Delete

Blogger Template designed by Andy Mae Studios