Sunday 12 April 2015

Seven things sunday: HAPPY SONGS



We all have those songs that as soon as you here the first beat you are already on your feet giving it everything you got and dancing like a crazy person, in short the songs that make you instantly happy. I have a few selected songs that if I'm not having the best of days or I'm feeling a little down I like to listen too, to lift my spirits. And after having a good dance around my room I always feel a whole lot better and realise what I was worrying about was nothing to worry about at all. These songs always but me in a better mood so I thought I would share these old school cheesy classics with you.

1. Hanson - MMMBop
2. Sister Hazel - Change Your Mind
3. Fleetwood Mac - Go Your Own Way
4. Marvin Gaye and Tammi Terrell - Ain't no mountain high enough
5. Harry Belafonte - Shake, Shake, Senora
6. Fleetwood Mac - Don't Stop
7. Al Green and Annie Lennox - Put a Little Love in your Heart
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template designed by Andy Mae Studios