Thursday 16 April 2015

Vintage jewellery haul

 
 

 
I may have done a little damage when I had a wander around my local vintage shop, 'It's Vintage Darling'.  I picked up these two short necklaces for £6.00 each and each pair of earrings was £4.00. I understand the above earrings are not to everyone's taste and may be appear to be slightly Pat Butcher but I don't care because I can't quite get enough of them, especially paired with a plain black t.
 
As many of you may not know I don't have my ears pierced in fact I don't have any piercings what so ever or tattoos, hence why the earrings are clip on. But they do also double up as 'collar accessories' and add a little something extra when clipped onto a denim shirt.
 
I don't have much to say about these pieces as I think the pictures speak for themselves, however I am thinking of doing a post about the vintage shop as it is this hidden gem and especially since it is an independent shop run by the most helpful and loveliest girl I have ever had the pleasure to meet. Might even see if she's free to answer a couple of question about opening her vintage shop. Anyway that's enough pondering, unfortunately I have essays calling my name. Oh the joy...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template designed by Andy Mae Studios