Thursday 9 April 2015

Spring Nail Polish

 
Barry M - Full Throttle, Miss Sporty - 480, Barry M - Eat My Dust, Barry M - Sugar Apple,
Rimmel - Fancy a Dip
 
It use to take seriously strong will power for me to walk into Boots or Superdrug and not pick up a couple of new nail polishes, but these days I hardly ever wear nail polish let alone buy it. The reason being, when I am constantly making things and drawing my nail polish doesn't look good for long. However with having a couple of weeks off Uni I have fallen back in love with nail polish, so much so I actually bought two new nail polishes from Superdrug...SHOCK. Those two being from the Barry M Quick Dry Range. A really pretty pastel Orange and Dusty Blue Colour. You would think being an artist I would be better at describing colours but evidently not.  I'm not really a colourful kind of Gal when it comes to my style so a pop of colour on the nails is the perfect colourful accessory.
 
Now I just need to pick one colour for today? HMmmm
 
Hope you all have a lovely day.
 
XO
 
 



  

1 comment:

  1. LOVE these colours! So glad it's spring again :o
    www.styleandbeautyforless.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template designed by Andy Mae Studios