Friday 6 November 2015

An Early Morning Sunday Stroll



As the title of this post suggests, I decided to take an early morning stroll on Sunday. I decided to take my camera along for the ride which is a bit out of the ordinary for me as I usually just like to enjoy the morning and not see it through a lens. I must admit I did feel a little self conscious at first taking photographs, not that I've never taken photographs in public before I've just usually had someone with me. The more photographs I took the more comfortable I began to feel and by the end I didn't mind the glances I was getting from the dog walkers.  It did feel like the prefect start to the end of my weekend just wandering and taking photographs. It allowed me time to think, mostly about random little things which will no doubt manifest themselves into blog posts, but until then I hope you like the photographs I took. I should probably edit them and adjust the brightness but I do like the washed out quality they have. 





I always take too many photographs of these types of lampposts, but I suppose that's what happens when you've spent your childhood being brought up on stories of a very particular land, that only exists in wardrobes that stand alone in spare rooms. 

















I always feel ready for the day ahead after a good walk. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template designed by Andy Mae Studios