Wednesday 11 November 2015

Zara Wish List + Illustration Outfit Inspiration

Waistcoat 39.99, Skirt 39.99, Jumper 39.99 


I'm going on holiday to Scotland with the rest of the clan in a couple of weeks time so naturally I've been doing a bit of  online window shopping and by that I mean drolling all over my laptop and thinking I really need to put the lottery on. Embroidered clothing is something that keeps popping up in my mind and something I am continuously pinning on Pinterest. When I found these lovely items on Zara it wasn't enough just to look, I felt the need to blog about them and threw a couple of virtual outfits together whilst I was at it.

I will most likely be doing some illustrations modelling these glorious outfits (living vicariously through my illustrations, as always). I never thought of doing this before but its actually a great way to mood board outfit ideas for my illustrations, so be expecting a few more of these. 

Polo Neck Jumper 19.99, Skirt 39.99, Boots 49.99 Bag 45.00

Waistcoat 39.99,  Boots 48.00, Shirt 29.99, Jeans 29.99

Jumper 39.99, Jeggings 17.99, Hat 22.99, Boots 85.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template designed by Andy Mae Studios